Desk of Contents[Hide][Show]
That is in all probability my favourite Crock Pot experiment up to now. I made a decision to strive it when somebody posted a recipe on Pinterest, however the hyperlink was damaged so I needed to attempt to determine it out myself. As soon as the thought was in my head it was too intriguing to let go of and I knew I needed to see if I might do it. The tip outcome was a scrumptious, creamy cheesecake that didn’t require using my oven.
Crock Pot Cheesecake?
I do know, I do know, the thought of constructing cheesecake in a sluggish cooker is somewhat odd. I used to be skeptical too. However I figured if you may make meatloaf in a slow cooker, and chai tea lattes in a slow cooker, why not give cheesecake making a strive? I’m glad I did as a result of it turned out scrumptious!
This recipe has been particularly useful on busy holidays like Thanksgiving when my oven is already working at capability with different dishes. On days like that, I don’t have the time or area to make any desserts within the oven.
It’s additionally very nice in the summertime once I don’t need the oven heating up the home. As a bonus, this recipe can be simpler than cooking cheesecake within the oven.
Learn how to Make a Gradual Cooker Cheesecake
The method is absolutely no completely different than making it within the oven.
- Step 1: Make the crust. I make my crust out of floor nuts for a extra nutrient-dense possibility than the normal graham cracker crumbs. I just like the fiber, wholesome fat, and minerals in nuts. And I actually benefit from the nutty taste.
- Step 2: Make the filling. Make certain your cream cheese is delicate – like room temperature delicate – in any other case you’ll get a chunky filling. And it’s actually greatest to make use of some form of high-powered kitchen equipment to combine the filling. I often go for a blender or stand mixer, however immersion blenders and meals processors additionally work.
- Step 3: Prepare dinner. Stick it within the sluggish cooker, put the lid on, and let it prepare dinner!
- Step 4: Cool.
- Step 5: Prime. This step is completely elective, however generally it’s good to decorate up your cheesecake. You may make a easy chocolate ganache with chocolate chips and whipping cream or simply organize recent berries excessive. A skinny layer of lemon curd is also tasty.
Crock Pot Cheesecake Recipe
Preserve the oven free on busy holidays with this fix-it-and-forget-it Crock Pot cheesecake recipe.
Make the Crust:
Grind the nuts in a high-powered blender or meals processor till they turn out to be floury.
In a small bowl, combine the bottom nuts with the coconut oil or butter, egg, and stevia if utilizing.
Press into the underside of a pan that can match within the backside of your Crock Pot with somewhat room on both sides.
Make the Filling:
In a blender or stand mixer, mix all of the filling substances and mix properly.
Style to verify it’s sweetened to style.
Pour over the crust.
Put about 1 cup of water within the backside of the Crock Pot.
Rigorously place the dish with the cheesecake into the Crock Pot, ensuring to not get water in it.
Put the lid on the Crock Pot.
Flip Crock Pot on excessive and prepare dinner for about 2 hours, checking often to verify there may be nonetheless water within the backside.
The cheesecake is completed when the center is ready and the highest barely begins to crack.
Flip off the warmth and depart the cheesecake within the Crock Pot till cooled.
Chill within the fridge for a couple of hours earlier than serving.
Get pleasure from!
- Make a easy chocolate ganache to pour over the cheesecake with equal components warmed heavy cream and chocolate chips.
- Prime with assorted berries and sliced strawberries.
- Make a pumpkin version for the autumn.
Energy: 513kcalCarbohydrates: 8.3gProtein: 14.1gFats: 48.6gSaturated Fats: 23.3gLdl cholesterol: 189mgSodium: 291mgFiber: 3.5gSugar: 1.7g